Find a Provider Locator
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: This Provider Locator may provide information about health care professionals or links to information about other websites not affiliated with Spark Therapeutics. This information is provided only as a service for convenience. Spark is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users’ access to such sites.
Health care professional enrollment and participation in the Provider Locator is voluntary and free of charge and is based solely on information provided by the listed health care professionals. The Provider Locator is open to all vision care specialists who:
- Actively manage patients with inherited retinal diseases (IRDs)
- Have experience seeking molecular genetic testing (genotyping) and interpreting test results or partner closely with a professional they can refer patients to for testing and result interpretation
- Are experienced in clinical evaluation/diagnostic workups for a suspected IRD (e.g., conducting visual function tests, including electroretinograms [ERGs], fundus autofluorescence, etc.)
- Are amenable to accepting new patients with suspected IRDs
- Hold an active and unencumbered license to practice medicine in the state or states where they practice
By using this website, you agree that:
- Spark makes no endorsement or assurance of, recommendations about, nor credentialing of any health care professional listed on the site, or of the skills or services of any such health care professional;
- Spark is neither responsible nor liable for any care furnished by, or failure to provide care by, any health care professional identified using this finder tool;
- Spark is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of any skills, education, experience, or ability to practice of any health care professional listed on this site and you have the sole responsibility to verify that a particular health care professional has the appropriate qualifications and skills to diagnose and treat you;
- Spark makes no express or implied warranties about the accuracy or completeness of information contained in this site’s listings;
- Spark shall not, under any circumstance, be liable to you or any other person for any decision or action taken by you or any person arising from or related to information contained on this site;
- You are solely responsible for all communications or other interactions with any health care professional listed on the site.
Stay connected to families, specialists, and advocates who share their insights.
- Get updates about IRD testing options.
- Hear the IRD community talk about their experiences.
- Benefit from a supportive community.